Barrie Real Estate
When you are buying or selling Real Estate in Barrie, or Innisfil, our agents can help you find that perfect home for your lifestyle. Our agents can help you get a pre-approved mortgage. Use our handy mortgage calculator to get an idea of what your payments will be. We can also help you find a Mortgage Broker in Barrie that can assist you with getting the best available rate on your mortgage.
All our Barrie Realtors are seasoned veterans who have many years experience in the local Real Estate Market. These agents have experienced every economical environment conceivable in the Real Estate market and can use that experience when assisting you in buying or selling your home.
Barrie has a beautiful water front with parks for swimming and picnics. Many people come to Barrie for the excellent boating and other water sport activities. The City of Barrie has many libraries, parks, hockey rinks and fitness facilities spaced throughout the city.
Search for Barrie Real Estate Properties using MLS service. Every property for sale in the Barrie Real Estate area is listed on MLS. This is a great source of information that can be searched by price and location. Many buyers find the property they want to look at before even calling a Realtor.
When you enlist the help of an expert REALTOR®, you’re not just gaining support to buy or sell a house – you’re gaining an ally who’ll help you make the most out of your home. REALTORS® can guide you through every step of the process, explain the current market, help navigate complex paperwork and offer invaluable advice. When you’re ready to make a move, get a REALTOR®.
Call one the Barrie Best Real Estate agents to ensure you are hiring an agent who has your best interest at heart.
Buying a home can be a long, complicated and frightening process, and it is important to be prepared. Knowledge is power when it comes to negotiating the difficult world of home prices, interest rates and mortgage loans. For a first time home buyer, the more information you can gather before you start shopping, the better off you will be. Talking with a professional Realtor can help you separate fact from fiction.
As reality programming continues to dominate the television world, real estate shows have proven to be a real hit among viewers. Shows such as Million Dollar Listing, Love It or List It, House Hunters and Property Virgins all depict the experiences of real people looking for real homes.
As it turns out, however, those experiences aren’t always so real. The process of buying a home – in real life – isn’t quite as simple, and the houses aren’t as well designed, so television must find a way to exaggerate, sugarcoat and package the story so viewers will want to watch.
Here are some examples of what you and your Real Estate Agent should now about today’s Sellers’ Market:
- Inventory (homes for sale) is at its lowest in years (this causes the prices to rise)
- Not as many homes for sale
- Builders are struggling to produce enough homes to keep up with the market
- Despite multiple offers, appraisal values are not always equal to what buyers are willing to pay
- This only matters when the buyers are financing their purchase
- Might mean that the buyer’s financing falls through or has to pay the difference out of their pocket
- Due to multiple offers, sellers are not always willing to negotiate on the following.
- Overall purchase price
- Closing costs
- Inspection Report Repairs (unless a major issue)
- Interest rates are no longer at records lows; however, the restrictions to qualify are still at their highest in years. This means that deals may fall through anytime throughout the process.