Mike Mifsud – Barrie Realtor with HomeLife Nu-Key Realty.
If you’re looking for a Realtor that is professional, reliable and knowledgeable, you’ve come to the right real estate company! We will guarantee that we will fulfill all of your real estate needs while keep your best interest as our #1 priority! We’re ready to get started working for you today!
Today, the dream of home ownership is closer than ever. Often,home buyers are afraid such goals are not affordable. However, unlike the past, where those buying a house simply ‘took out’ a loan to pay for a property, today’s prospective homeowners have as much choice in financing options as they do in potential homes.
About HomeLife™: No one treats you like HomeLife™
Founded in 1985, HomeLife™ Realty Services Inc. is one of the world’s leading real estate franchisors with hundreds of affiliates and thousands of sales representatives providing Higher Standards™ service to home buyers and sellers around the world.
Central to HomeLife’s™ success is its pledge of Higher Standards. Instilled in each sales representative is HomeLife’s™ commitment to industry leading professional conduct and customer service. Along with a dedication to community involvement, clients can be assured they will receive ethical, knowledgeable, and caring representation.
There are many good reasons to buy your own home:
- The Financial Advantages of Home Ownership Property is one of the greatest and most secure investments available. Rarely, does real estate decrease in value. Depending on the area, buying a house may provide tax advantages over renting. In addition, the equity built on a home’s appreciation allows for potential borrowing towards expenses such as a new home or college tuition. Home equity is also ideal as a down payment towards a second home or vacation property.
- Emotional Advantages Buying a house means no longer worrying about rent increases and landlord demands. Most importantly, new homeowners can start to enjoy what matters most – building a home of their own and enjoying life.
Important questions homeowners need to ask before they search for a home.
Do homeowners need a sales representative?
Yes! Committed and professional sales representatives can make the complex process of purchasing a home simple and painless.
Sales representatives should:
- Know market conditions in the community
- Show updated knowledge on financing and mortgage rates
- Know what parts of a contract or negotiable or not
Experienced sales representatives must fully understand titles, taxes, survey, zoning and building laws as well as insurance – important elements to a successful home sale or purchase.